Book directly with us and get special discounts
Welcome to Portrush Holiday Hostel
We are a small family-run hostel in Portrush, Northern Ireland. We offer comfortable and budget-friendly accommodation, which is suitable for all visitors to the beautiful North Antrim Coast. Our self-catering facilities and cosy rooms can satisfy different types of travellers. We have private family en-suite rooms and double en-suite rooms available, as well as larger dorms that can accommodate up to ten people. For more information about them, check out full catalogue.
The Portrush Holiday Hostel operates like a small guest-house in the heart of one of Ireland’s favourite destinations. It doesn't matter if it’s a family looking forward to relaxing for a few days, a larger group coming to hike, golf or surf, or a couple willing to try the famous restaurants and nightlife, we are perfectly located at Ramore Head, between the East and the West Strand Beaches of the Port. Our hostel is within walking distance from some of the best restaurants, pubs and other popular attractions of the area, as well as the Portrush train station.
We have outstanding facilities for our guests to enjoy including:
- En-suite rooms (private shower and toilets inside all of our rooms).
- Self-catering kitchen (kitchen tools, condiments and cutlery provided).
- Spacious living room and dining area with an open fire and digital TV.
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the building (and inside the rooms).
- Free on-street public parking (non-reservable).
- Complimentary breakfast that includes breads, jams, milk, orange juice, cereals, muesli, granola and porridge.
- A selection of teas and coffee available at any time.
Check-in and check-out times
Room check-in from 3:00 pm-9:00 pm
Luggage drop-off and storage is possible before 3:00 pm but must be prearranged by email in advance by 24 hours notice.
Room check-out: 11:00 am on the departure day.
Have a look at our Brand New Ocean Chalet!
Don't miss our Brand New Beach Cabin!
Check out our full list of facilities.
If you are planning a trip to the North Coast, see our Local Attractions section for tourist information regarding the local area, including maps and useful links.
How to get to the hostel? Check our directions page.